Thursday, September 6, 2007

T-Shirt Review

Playground Love - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This shirt is just great. The geekiness of it is perfect and I love the size of the design on the shirt. I was surprised too because usually on larges, the design isn't as big on the shirt as it would be on a smaller size. It just looks great. The only thing about this is that the background elements of the shirt are in a very light color and are kinda hard to see unless you are really up close. Either way, I still like this shirt a lot.

Insomnia - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This shirt is just fun to have and it looks awesome on the shirt as well. I like how the color turned out a lot and the size is just right. Very nice print on this one and the shirt is just great all around.

Poker Hand Values - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This shirt was printed with some really thick ink that when you run your hand across the design, you feel every bump. I kinda like it this way though. It's fun to run my fingers through the design and I actually notice that this ink stands up to the washing machine pretty well. I really think this is an awesome shirt and great to wear to a poker game so you don't have to remember which hand is higher, since it's written right on the shirt! The size is great too and I've received compliments on this shirt from a wide variety of people.

These are the kinds of shirts that Threadless needs to print more often. Very often do see the new shirts and do not feel compelled to buy ANY of them because they are just not that great. The design is good, but it doesn't feel appropriate to be on a shirt.

No comments: