Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Design Review

I'm a Phoenix - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
I just love this design for some reason. I know that it lacks the intricacy and detail of a lot of the more successful designs, but this one has the funny concept and that clean look to it. Anyone that can pull off a simple design like this is ace in my book. Great work and hopefully there are some more prints from this person in the future! I mean, Hypnotic Sound was awesome!

Plugin (The ultimate time machine) - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Pretty sweet pixel work on this one! What more can you expect from label? I am never disappointed by label's stuff. I think this is my favorite of the contest just because of the detail and I always love pixel art. I was about to make a shirt like this, but label beat me to it, and even did much better than I ever would. I also love how the connections are not just straight, but have those little intricate weaving details to them. I also like all the little electronics references.

You can't judge a book by it's snake-skinned cover - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
This shirt design is IN-credible! I absolutely love the detail and the way this turned out. And finding a model for the shirt with a snake in the photo is just the clincher right there. I really have a great feeling about this and I know it will be printed. Almost 50 comments with under 500 scores? That is a key indicator of printworthiness!

No comments: