Thursday, August 16, 2007

T-Shirt Review

FrequenCity - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This is my first actual shirt review. By that, I mean that I actually purchased this shirt and I am reviewing how it looks in real life. This shirt impressed me so much to start up a new review type. Anyways, even though this is a reprint, I honestly believe that this looks absolutely incredible on the shirt. The huge-ness of it is amazing and it looks great when wearing it. I especially like how the design has that bright blue in it that has such a contrast when actually wearing the shirt. The design is just perfect for a shirt as well and when I received it in the mail today, I was excited to see how large the print actually was. I think threadless made an excellent decision in printing this shirt and reprinting it as well. To think that I actually gave this design a 1 when it was up for scoring that it would be one of my favorite shirts. I don't know what I was thinking! Thank god threadless didn't listen to my score, haha.

No comments: