Monday, August 20, 2007

New Prints!!!

Carnie Nightlife - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This week has some good (and some not-so-good) prints.

Carnie Nightlife
This one is just one of those breakthrough shirts. When I saw this one up for scoring, I immediately knew that threadless would print it. The idea of having a hidden design is just incredible!

Grandma Clock
This is just creepy. I think it is drawn well, but drawn very creepily. I don't think it was a bad choice to print, I just think it is, well, creepy.

Butterfly Fish
At first, I thought this was just another butterfly shirt, but then I saw the fish and immediately knew why this was printed. Great job on the print and the design!

Quack Attack
This is funny and I think it was extremely done well. The only thing is that I think halftones are a little played out now as everyone keeps using it in their designs. Someone needs to make a new shading method. Maybe I will, hmmm.

Polar Gardening
This is okay looking, but every week, there is always some cutesy print like this. I like the white "rainbow" thing, but there's a halftone again. I think it is just a mediocre design.

The Great Outdoors
This is a good style, but I don't like the muted colors on it. It could be better, but I feel like it isn't something I would buy.

Make Yourself At Home
This design is just great with the complexity of it. I like how awesome it looks on the shirt and how detailed it is by design. Nice choice!

The reprints are ok, but none are that appealing. I'm lazy today, so I kinda slacked off on these reviews. Hopefully next week is a sale or something.

No comments: