Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Design Reviews

Makin' Breakfast - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

I think this is absolutely incredible and the drawing is done well, yet simple. I was just watching Top Chef and I honestly can see the chefs on the show just start throwing stuff and having a good time. This is just a shirt about having a good time and I love it.

The Last Nudists of Troy - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This one is just too funny. The illustration is on point and very well executed to be a first sub for this user. Top notch work and the future looks promising for this designer.

Provider McServer - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

As usual, adam antium continues to dish out gorgeous work and this is no exception. I especially like how the content in the speech bubble things kinda are offset and poke out of the bubble so that it is something different. I think this is just an all around good design.

No comments: