Saturday, August 11, 2007

Design Reviews

Field of Friends - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
I have high expectations for this sub. I hope it does very well and that there is a future print involved. I really like the illustration and I know I can't draw people that well, so this is really well done. The only criticism is that the blue sky looks a little weird, but I still gave this a $5.

T Forest Guardian - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
This is great. The detail is amazing and the colors are not bad. I think this will be another future print. Keep it up dude!

Girl From Mars - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
This one, I like a lot. I don't see why it isnt getting too much attention from the voters, but I think this is very well illustrated and very well done. This definitely should score high and if it does not, it is a shame. Great work and hopefully this goes well.

I want to catch that... - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
This is a fantastic illustration. I like the way that he made the background. It is sort of like a halftone, but prettier. I think this designer is very promising and I see another print for this person. Great job!

No comments: